This course is perfect for people experiencing stress, anxiety, and overwhelm in the workplace. The training is made up of a series of fifteen short and practical mindfulness sessions. Once you begin you can work through the course at your own pace.
You will learn:
- How to practice mindfulness.
- How to manage stress.
- How to develop practical self-care tools.
- Healthy boundaries in the workplace.
- Short and easy.
- With simple practical tips, strategies and practises – all for you to download in video, audio or text format.
- Practical – from the first session you are practising – learning to find your calm in work.
- For everyone no matter how much or little mindfulness knowledge you have.
- Using cutting edge neuroscience and evidence-based mindfulness interventions.
You will receive;
- 15 individual video-based lessons covering simple, easy to use tools and strategies for dealing with stress, anxiety and overwhelm.
- 15 downloadable audio mindfulness meditations for use at home.
- 15 downloadable PDF summaries.
- Additional articles and reading provided along the way.
Part 1: Coping with change
Part 2: Finding your own steady heart
Part 3: Wellbeing at work