Learn how to handle emotional difficulties and life stresses in this 8-week course which is based on the work of Erik and Frits ‘ A Practical Guide to Mindfulness Based Compassionate Living”. Combining the skills of mindfulness and self compassion this course teaches powerful tools for emotional resilience.
Learn how to handle emotional difficulties and life stresses in this 8-week course which is based on the work of Erik and Frits ‘A Practical Guide to Mindfulness-Based Compassionate Living”. Combining the skills of mindfulness and self-compassion this course teaches powerful tools for emotional resilience.
You will learn:
The essential principles of mindful self-compassion
* How to stop being so hard on yourself
* How to develop practical self-care tool
• How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• How to be a more compassionate presence in the world.
• Building session by session – beginning with gentle awareness of how pain impacts our lives and gradually learning through practice and session input our capacity ‘to stand in a different place’
• Based on formal and informal practices such as loving kindness, body scan, breath work, walking & eating mediations, as well as specific compassion practises (all for you to download in video. audio or text format).
• Practical – from the first session you are learning the skill of mindful self-compassion
• Suitable for those who have some experience of mindfulness
• Using cutting edge neuroscience and evidence-based mindfulness interventions.
You will receive:
• 8 x one hour video based lessons teaching the fundamentals of mindfulness self-compassion.)
• 3 hour home based retreat
• 8 downloadable audio mindfulness meditations for use at home.
• 8 downloadable PDF summaries
• 8 worksheets
• Additional articles and reading provided along the way
‘Did one of these courses with Dee and have to say it was superb, very enjoyable and very relaxing. Dee is a wonderful teacher and very experienced. It really was very beneficial to me and I would have no hesitation in recommending it’ – Babs Morris
During the session, I listen as you share. I may occasionally question, challenge, or support you as appropriate. Ultimately, you will own whatever insights are uncovered, as well as whatever action you might take. We end the session with a short meditation, thanking Wisdom for the sacred space and the support, and asking for continued guidance and blessings in your life.