This course is perfect for beginners looking to learn about mindfulness, what the benefits are, and how to practise. The training is made up of a series of ten short and practical mindfulness sessions and can be completed at your own pace. An ideal introduction to the world of mediation. Get an understanding of some of the different practice types available.
You will learn:
- How to practice mindfulness
- How to manage stress
- How to develop practical self-care tools
- Healthy boundaries
- Short and easy
- With simple practical tips, strategies and practises such as loving kindness, body scan, breath work, walking & eating mediations (all for you to download in video. audio or text format).
- Practical – from the first session you are practising – learning to find your inner calm
- For everyone no matter how much or little mindfulness knowledge you have.
- Using cutting edge neuroscience and evidence-based mindfulness interventions.
You will receive;
- 10 individual video-based lessons covering simple, easy to use tools & strategies for dealing with stress, anxiety and overwhelm
- 10 downloadable audio mindfulness meditations for use at home.
- 10 downloadable PDF summaries
- Additional articles and reading provided along the way
‘I found the course very easy to follow. I have understood some key aspects to help me in my daily routine. I really enjoyed each meditation exercise, and I found the explanations very helpful’. Theresa Woods
‘Enjoyed the course very much – thank you.’ Ethel Twomey
Summary of the Course
This introductory course is run exactly the same way as an in-person course. Delivered by Dee Hennessy Senior Mindfulness teacher. During this course you will be invited with a light touch and a sense of curiosity to explore the five themes: