Please email [email protected] to go on the wait list for next time. Thank you. Dee
A half day Day Mindfulness retreat at home with gentle meditations and mindfulness practises designed to bring relaxation and ease. This zoom based live small group retreat is perfect for those who need to step away from day to day life for nourishing self-care. We all need pathways to calm, clarity and open-heartedness. With a little support, you can come home to yourself and find your own peace no matter what the circumstances or weather of your life. Connecting with this inner calm helps you to self-regulate and to be there for others.
Next date: Please contact Dee at [email protected] for details of the next date for this
Designed and run by Senior Mindfulness Teacher, Dee Hennessy, this is a live at home retreat where you will be guided as part of a small group through a quiet day of practice in the comfort of your home including:
- Body Scan
- Loving kindness practice
- Walking mediation
- Gratitude practice
This day is:
- Quiet and gentle
- At your own pace
- No previous experience of mindfulness is necessary to participate in this gentle day to restore and relax your mind, body and spirit.
- Using cutting edge neuroscience and evidence-based mindfulness interventions.
You will receive:
- 3 live guided meditations
- 1 live guided creative activity
- Journaling prompts
- Take away gratitude practice
- A morning of bliss
The retreat was calming, creative and set at a lovely pace. There were well planned and relevant mindfulness exercises nicely paced breaks and learning/creative element. I would definitely love to do more of this type of self-care in the future and would highly recommend it!
- This course will be held on a web-based platform.
- The teacher and participants will be live and visible at various times. There will be group and one-to-one interaction as you would expect in a traditional classroom setting. Do contact us ([email protected]) if you’d like to check out/test the online platform & your internet connection beforehand.
- Registrants will receive additional details the week before the first session.
- A PC/Laptop/Macbook or Tablet. You can check the operating requirements of Zoom here, but we can also assist with this if you are unsure or have any questions: Zoom Support
- A webcam and microphone,
- A stable internet connection, and
- A private space where you can be undisturbed.
- Please note that there is no cost to download Zoom.