This one day at home live silent and nourishing retreat is suitable for those who need to step away from day to day life for nourishing self-care and who are interested in our relationship with nature and how we are learning about or interconnectedness with all of creation.
Next Date: Saturday May 22nd 2021
Designed and run by Senior Mindfulness Teacher, Dee Hennessy, you will be guided through a quiet day of exploring mindfulness & cosmology in the comfort of your home including.
Through the practice of mindfulness, you will gain a deeper sense of the unity of all being, and of your place within the cosmos. In particular loving compassion will help you to deepen your wonder, joy and resilience as you discover the unity of all that is.
This day is :
- Quiet and gentle
- Practical using a mix of meditations, reflections and creative activity
- No previous experience of mindfulness or new cosmology is necessary to participate in this gentle day to restore and relax your mind, body and spirit, and reconnect you with the natural world around us.
You will receive:
- 4 live guided meditations
- 1 guided creative activity – mandala making
- Journaling prompts
- Take away reflections on our relationship with nature
- A day of bliss – coming home to yourself and your place in the world.
‘It was not just a retreat. It was a source of great energy, strength and peace. I am so grateful – I liked the idea of different insights from the various writers I know of.’
‘The retreat was very grounding.’ ‘I enjoyed the day.’
‘Dee is very knowledgeable and deeply passionate about the content. A lovely mixture of sitting, moving, walking, etc’.
- This course will be held on a web-based platform.
- The teacher and participants will be live and visible at various times. There will be group and one-to-one interaction as you would expect in a traditional classroom setting. Do contact us ([email protected]) if you’d like to check out/test the online platform & your internet connection beforehand.
- Registrants will receive additional details the week before the first session.
- A PC/Laptop/Macbook or Tablet. You can check the operating requirements of Zoom here, but we can also assist with this if you are unsure or have any questions: Zoom Support
- A webcam and microphone,
- A stable internet connection, and
- A private space where you can be undisturbed.
- Please note that there is no cost to download Zoom.